This time down Tokyo way at 9:05 Japan time. Initial reports are of a magnitude 6.1 quake. No tsunami warning has been issued and as I write this, there are no reports of serious damage.
Though two 'temblors' in quick succession this evening have left us a tad apprehensive. Time to check our earthquake emergency kit, methinks.
Oh, and hello Mr. D.
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In 神様`s country
It was the Emperor's birthday yesterday (he turned a sprightly 65 - Banzai!), so us common people were given a holiday to celebrate his ...
-
My interview with the Hokkaido Shimbun ('De paper') has, courtesy of Sanae's mother 'gone viral', if phoning every relat...
-
I am very relieved to write that Sanae is safely home and enjoying dinner with Daddy and Cian. Her school is right beside the ocean and afte...
-
You may have got echoes of this over the ether these past few days, but Mitsubishi motors has followed Volkswagen in revealing that it to...
You'd be hard pressed to get a comment out of me for a 6.1 "temblor". I'd get more when the 18 bus goes by ...
ReplyDelete