Saturday 29 October 2011

Autumn

Sorry, I know, October is turning out to be a particularly sparse month for blogs from this part of the world. In my previous post I alluded to some of the reasons for that, but I don't think I quite emphasized how sweet-holy-mother-of-divine-Jesus-they'll-be-lowering-me-into-the-ground-before-I-finish-this, time consuming Ph feckin D.
Not that ya'll care, as it should be.
So less of the self pity and more of the adrenaline soaked photos you have to come to expect. Yes!!
So here, in all its Sam Peckinpah-like visceral, bloody splendor, is autumn in Muroran...

Drying carrots in the sun .... after they had they had been gunned down...in slow motion...

And the leaves, yes the leaves...massacred ... in slow, slow motion...

Taking cover while all this is going on...

And the wind blew ... omniously....omonoulsy...omnoso, feck it...weirdly

Yeah, well leaves, c'mon, you want to take on this, big, bad, milk-drinking foreign motherf****?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April - the most stressful month

 And so, with its usual unstoppable momentum, April has rolled around and with it the start of the new school and business year. Sanae must ...