Sunday 4 April 2010

Apologies

Apparently my yahoo email account has been sending out spam messages to all and sundry recommending various, eh, 'performance enhancing' medications (as if Colin Farrell needed them anyway). I have upgraded my security settings, downloaded virus protection software and sent out some big men with even bigger sticks to find those responsible. For the cumulative effect to, well, accumulate, may take a few days, so if you continue to receive messages from me saying "re: Angelina Jolie's desire for you" etc., please delete them without opening them.
Apologies are also due for the paltry number of blog posts I have written this year. A quarter of 2010 has already been consigned to the past and I have barely scraped into double figures. April, I promise you faithful readers, will see a notable increase in both quantity and quality (similar to what the various spam messages promise, but with no need to change the sheets afterwards).

No comments:

Post a Comment

April - the most stressful month

 And so, with its usual unstoppable momentum, April has rolled around and with it the start of the new school and business year. Sanae must ...