Thursday 11 August 2011

Sweet Mother of...

...Jesus, but it was feckin hot today.
31 degrees feckin Celsius which, if I remember my Leaving Cert chemistry correctly, corresponds to the melting point of platinum. Or was it plastic? I always get them confused.
My office is on the south-west corner of the building and I swear around midday my sandwiches began to bake in their lunch-box.
Over the past week or so we have been out and about, but as I am too hot and too tired to write much, I'm just going to put up the photos accompanied by some sparse, Beckett-like comments.
As there are a fair few photos I am going to break them up into separate posts.
And let us begin with the great day out at Niseko...

No comments:

Post a Comment

April - the most stressful month

 And so, with its usual unstoppable momentum, April has rolled around and with it the start of the new school and business year. Sanae must ...