Sunday 20 March 2011

No Nuke Newsday

Forgive yesterday's silence - a week of constant "ohmygodwe'reallgoingtodie!!" type news took its emotional toll and i decided to wander off for a bit to refind my inner child. Sanae and Cian have gone away for the weekend (and no, they haven't suddenly turned French). This was planned months ago - Sanae is attending a friend's wedding and she decided to bring Cian along in order to see if she can score some extra wedding cake. I am home alone, dangerously so, as thoughts are turning increasingly towards buying a new television. Yes, I know, it's incredibly shallow of me, given the circumstances, but I figure if we are all going to get fried to a crisp over here then at least I can enjoy watching it happen in high definition.
With 120 watt surround-sound.
Whilst recording it for posterity on a 500GB Blu-Ray disc recorder.
There are some other ongoing bits and pieces to do with events down south I would like to bring to your attention, but for now I am going down to K's Denki to probably spend some serious yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April - the most stressful month

 And so, with its usual unstoppable momentum, April has rolled around and with it the start of the new school and business year. Sanae must ...